Having detailed HR policies and procedures contained in an Employer Handbook gives organisations the opportunity to offer a full and consistent approach to managing their people.
Policies and procedures are essential to minimise the risk of legal claims.
- Why should a business introduce HR policies in an Employer Handbook?
- They help to comply with existing or new legislation
- They help to maintain a formal and consistent approach
- To provide clear instructions to everyone in the organisation
- To avoid misunderstandings and poor communication
For Avantis HR clients who have taken up silver and gold packages, the service of writing policies and procedures to meet their exact requirements is included.
Alternatively, we are able to offer this as a standalone service if required.