Days 1 day
Course code AVHR106
Keeping up with Employment Law changes can seem tiresome for some Managers, yet they need to have a basic knowledge to manage individuals from day to day. This interactive workshop was written to be entertaining as well as informative following the colourful exploits of Ivor Tempar, a specially created Managing Director.
Participants will leave with a smile on their face, be inspired and be more knowledgeable! It is totally original and unique.
This workshop will benefit Supervisors, Managers and HR Professionals.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand how to deal with a range of employment issues appropriately
- Demonstrate good HR practice
- Understand current employment legislation
- Assess the risks involved in not following the correct statutory procedures
What The Workshop Covers:
- Current employment legislation including (Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, Redundancy, Discrimination, Unfair Dismissal, Contracts of Employment, Working Time Regulations, Time Off for Dependants, Grievance & Discplinary Procedures).
- Relevant case studies
- Contracts of employment